Sun 16 22
Easing into autumn
2 min read
Easing into Autumn
Here at Shay and Blue we know how hard it has been saying goodbye to summer and packing away our swimwear, flip flops, and garden furniture. Perhaps it's been particularly hard this year as we were lucky enough to experience the most amazing heatwave. It seemed as if summer would never end.
As we are now well into autumn, it is time to embrace sitting in front of cosy log fires with a hot chocolate and marshmallows, getting your winter wardrobe ready and digging out your scarves and walking boots.
Take a look at our cosy top 5 tips to make the most of this magical time of year.
- Take the time to go for a long autumnal walk in the park and admire the stunning display of leaves changing colour, almost before your very eyes.
- Take a long hot soak in a bath full of bubbles, light your favourite autumn scented candle and relax.....Why not lose yourself in the magical aroma of your favourite Shay and Blue Body Wash?
- Start thinking about adding a little festive spice to your home. We’re not talking a full-on refurb here, but a few well-placed autumnal pieces (a faux fur throw here, a some dried flowers there.....ok fine, we're getting pumpkins, lots and lots of pumpkins) they'll have you feeling all seasonal before you know it.
- Finish off your bedtime routine with some Shay and Blue Body Lotion and a spritz of your favourite Autumnal scent. This season we're all about Tallulahs Camelia, with its soft bluebells and hints of white flower perfectly complimented by the warmth of blond wood. Think peaceful evening strolls through moonlight soaked woodlands.
- Start baking some cakes and cookies. Adding flavours of cinnamon or pumpkin spice will leave your home smelling scrumptious and your treats tasting tremendous.